Visas for studies, visas for visiting scientists

, Lire cette page en français , Share

Information about visas for studies, and visas for visiting scientists, researchers, for France or the USA.

From the US to France: The regulation as applied to foreign graduating students or researchers

US citizens planning to enter and visit France as tourists do not require a visa and are permitted to remain in the country a maximum of 3 months (90 days). Non US citizens may need a short-stay visa.

For more information:
- Extended-stay research scholar visa (VLS-TS) (Campus France)
- Visas for scientists, university professors and researchers holders of a "convention d’accueil" (Consulate of France in Washington)
- Scientifiques-Chercheurs (Ministère de l’immigration)

From France to the US: Student and Scientific Visas in the United States (M1, F1, J1)

=section in progress=